Microsoft Office Integration for SAP Business One
SAP Business One integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel. This enables you to synchronize information between the applications and cut down on redundancy and time spent by everyone within the organization. SAP Business One Microsoft Outlook integration also means that activities can be easily shared between employees so everyone’s kept up-to-date and without all the work.
- Synchronizes Microsoft Outlook with SAP Business One
- Calendar appointments, contacts, and tasks
- Options to run manually or automatically
- Imports emails as activities to speed up customer service
- Trade data between SAP B1 and Outlook such as activities, contacts, or correspondence
- Import quotations from SAP Business One into outlook, then view/edit them and send as emails
- Create quotations in Outlook and then save the to SAP B1
- Attachments in Outlook can be saved as activities on the customer record in SAP
- Integrates with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Word docs and Excel sheets can be saves as activites in SAP Business One
- Save Excel workbooks to a business partner or contact person in SAP
Get a personal demo
See the other features of SAP Business One.