Is Quickbooks Holding You Back?
When it comes to entry-level accounting software, Quickbooks is highly-respected. In fact, it’s the world’s most popular entry-level accounting package with more than 4.5 million users.
It’s a great choice for small enterprises, but growing businesses will inevitably outgrow the limited features and database performance that Quickbooks offers. When this happens, it’s time to consider moving to a true ERP like SAP Business One.
12 Classic Signs You’re Outgrowing Quickbooks:
- The Quickbooks application is running slower now that your data has grown
- You now require more robust inventory management than Quickbooks offers
- Your customer service team needs better CRM to keep up with customer growth
- You find it difficult to get accurate reports in a timely manner
- You have limited visibility of your business information
- You or your employees waste time on redundant data entry
- You’re using multiple spreadsheets to manage aspects of the business
- You’re running several different software that aren’t integrated
- You’re adding more employees to your company
- You’re opening multiple locations or stores
- You’re selling outside the US and need multi-currency capability
- You’re now selling your products online, or have plans to
See also: Top 10 Reasons Businesses Upgrade From Quickbooks to SAP Business One
Think it might be time to move up from Quickbooks?
Talk to An SAP Expert